- How to ask for investment based on goals.
- How to position your team as the ideal match for solving the problem.
- How to prepare a credible financial scenario.
- How to spot and correct weaknesses in your business plan.
- How to manage the look and feel of your startup for success.
Our very own Tech-Rx partners, Philip Engelhardt and Bob McDonald will be speaking at tomorrow’s Founders Space Roundtable on positioning your startup to investors. Founders Space Roundtable is a monthly meeting where founders get together to share knowledge, solve problems and make connections. Specifically, Philip and Bob will be presenting on how to gain traction with investors and what types of business models investors are attracted to. In addition to sharing what type of returns investors expect to see on their investments, Philip and Bob will also be speaking on a score of “How to” questions startups are always looking to answer. These are examples of the types of “How to” questions that the panel will address: